A universal, one size fits all, brexit resilient, foolproof, user friendly and generally excellent Lightroom editing strategy
Although I was talking specifically about Lightroom this afternoon I actually use this for very few pictures now - and I use Photoshop even less! I wouldn't be without either but if push came to shove I’d manage.
- Open up the image file in Photoshop CC.
- Double click on the background layer. A new layer window opens. The layer is now called “Layer 0”. Click OK.
- Click on the windows Start button (the windows icon on the task bar)
- Search: type Create and format
- Select Create and format hard disk partitions to take you to Disk Management
- Right click on the drive to be changed&n