An Introduction to Music and Sport Photography

Michael Berkeley Sport Image
Thursday, 24 September 2020 19:30

"I may not be the greatest music or sport photographer, but I can say that I have taken a lot of photographs – certainly well over 50,000 a year.  I keep about 5% of those – on the basis that the other 95% are not worth keeping.  That is a lot of discarded images and I always reckon that you learn a lot more from your mistakes than from ‘perfect’ pictures.

The talk is therefore about how to get started in these fields of photography and provides examples of what works and what doesn’t.  I provide the metadata for each of the images shown, drawing attention to points of interest.

Visitor's Ticket